When you are bulking, eating enough calories from food alone can be difficult. MuscleTech has crafted a mass gainer protein supplement that will help you achieve the physique you have been working so hard for.
Enter the world of Mass Tech Extreme 2000 by MuscleTech. This mass gainer has a combination of high protein and carbohydrate content that will take your game to the ultimate level. If you feel like you are stuck in a growth plateau, or you are struggling to pack on those gains, Mass Tech Extreme 2000 will help you break through that roadblock.
The team at MuscleTech has engineered a product that is 5 in 1, which will provide you with everything you need when it comes to muscle gain. This muscle gainer is also low in fat, which will help you to stay lean while you bulk.
When you have Mass Tech Extreme 2000 by MuscleTech, you’ll:
- Consume a protein that is 100% whey from high-quality ingredients.
- Meet extreme calories requirements. This product has a combination of ingredients that will deliver a high calorie, protein and carbohydrates to the body for the ultimate gains.
- Support faster recovery with the added glutamine and BCAA, which will help you recover after a hard session.
- Get a product that delivers a multi-phase carbohydrate complex, which will promote the replenishment of muscle glycogen.
- Meet creatine requirements, which will help to increase strength as well as stimulate ATP stores.
If you are looking for a mass gainer that will deliver everything you need for the ultimate gains, look no further than Mass Tech Extreme 2000 by MuscleTech. This formula has been scientifically formulated to deliver muscle size and strength.
Each serve (6 scoops) of Mass Tech Extreme 2000 by MuscleTech contains:
- 2,060 calories
- 60g of protein
- 443g of carbohydrate and 20g is sugar
- 10g of creatine monohydrate
- 13.3g of branched chain aminos acids
- 9.9g of L-glutamine
- 20 vitamins and minerals
Warning: This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet and an appropriate training or exercise program. Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.